The following procedures apply to LIMA member reservations:
- The LIMA Member who reserved the table MUST be present at the scheduled time – you cannot reserve a table for a client unless you are in attendance at the meeting.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Time limit at the tables is 30 minutes and will be regulated by a LIMA staff member. Please adhere to this time limit so as many members have access to the meeting space as possible.
- We ask that you cooperate courteously with LIMA staff members and temps when they inform you that your time is up.
- There will be a 5 minute grace period for all reservations, after which the time slot will be forfeited and re-assigned to another member requiring space on a walk-in/as needed basis.
- Walk-up reservations will be accepted for LIMA Members during BLE, subject to space availability. Meetings may be booked on the hour and half hour only.
- Tuesday, October 10 – 9:30AM – 4:30PM (show closes 5:00PM)
- Wednesday, October 11 – 9:00AM – 4:30PM (show closes 5:00PM)
- Thursday, October 12 – 9:30AM – 3:30PM (show closes 4:00PM)
REQUEST A RESERVATION
To request a reservation, please email LIMA UK’s Ryan Beaird at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
– name, company and mobile number
– date/time needed
– person/company meeting with