If you’ve always wanted to learn about the $280 billion* global licensing & merchandising business, you NEED to get a seat inside The Licensing Room, a webinar series for aspiring entrepreneurs co-hosted by Licensing International India & License India. We are kicking things off this week by discussing the largest category (by share and revenue) Character & Entertainment licensing (43.8% share, $122.6 billion at retail) according to Licensing International’s Global Licensing Survey 2019.
The Licensing Room is meant to create a knowledge-sharing platform for entrepreneurs to engage with stalwarts from the licensing fraternity in an effort to build & expand their business.
We kicked off the first webinar on 25th June 2019 prior to the 3rd edition of the India Licensing Expo and hope to have a webinar every other month till the end of 2020.
Some of the reasons we decided to go online instead of offline.
- Use technology to minimize logistics for both speakers and the audience and maximize reach
- Remove geographical limitations which exist when trying to plan an on-ground event
- Longevity – the webinar assets will reside on Licensing International & License India’s websites thereby increasing the longevity and ability to reference it long after the event has ended.
- Access Anywhere, Anytime – the webinar can be accessed from any mobile device either at work or on the move.
Benefits to the speakers:
- An Opportunity to share their time and wisdom with participants from the trade to next-generation entrepreneurs
- Help enhance the licensing ecosystem in the country through their thought leadership
- Avoid physical travel to a particular location to deliver a presentation amidst a hectic schedule.
Jiggy George, Head, Licensing International India is ecstatic to see the wheels finally turning. With D-day around the corner, his enthusiasm is palpable.
“We’ve been planning this for some time now but because of hectic travel schedules, getting a slot in the right folk’s calendars proved to be daunting. We are so glad Anand decided to hit the “Confirm” button for this session on the extremely dynamic and burgeoning Entertainment & Character licensing category. We are sure it will prove to be time well spent for existing licensing executives as well as entrepreneurs looking to build sustainable businesses in this space”
To register for the webinar visit licensinginternational.org/india
About Licensing International (formerly LIMA):
Licensing International has been at the center of the multi-billion-dollar worldwide licensing industry for 35 years, helping companies profitably grow their businesses through an unparalleled network of information and membership.
Smart licensing is the fastest and most profitable way to grow a business and maximize brand value in any industry. That is why, every day, Licensing International works to foster the growth and expansion of licensing around the world, raise the level of professionalism for licensing practitioners, and create greater awareness of the benefits of licensing to the business community at large.
About License India:
A division of Franchise India Group, License India is India’s first licensing media Services Company formed with the objective to increase awareness and support the growth of licensing in the country. Being the knowledge centre, the vertical comprises of licensing portal www.licenseindia.com and business-to-business licensing shows encapsulating the conferences and workshops, expositions, awards and recognitions. License India excels in the licensing space with its strategic and knowledge-based verticals.