Airbnb has partnered with Barbie to put a fully-realized recreation of the Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse on the vacation rental market.
Located in the heart of Malibu, Calif., the life-size home is available for booking for a one-time, two-night stay on Oct. 23. The rental is priced at $60 a night to commemorate Barbie’s 60th anniversary. The oceanfront villa features Barbie-inspired touches throughout including a walk-in closet with memorabilia from the iconic doll’s backlog.
Barbie’s Dreamhouse design includes:
- An infinity pool with views of the California coast;
- A waterslide;
- A personal cinema;
- A hobby studio;
- A sport court;
- A meditation space;
- An outdoor dining patio; and
- A fully stocked kitchen.
Guests at the villa are treated to:
- A meet-and-greet with celebrity hairstylist and girl boss Jen Atkin;
- A one-on-one fencing lesson with medalist and Barbie inspiration Ibtihaj Muhammad;
- A cooking lesson with Gina Clarke-Helm, chef, Malibu Seaside;
- A tour of Columbia Memorial Space Center with Jill Meyers; and
- A gallery wall and mementos that celebrate Barbie’s notable accomplishments.
To celebrate the unique partnership, Airbnb will also make a donation to the Barbie Dream Gap Project GoFundMe initiative, which provides grants to charities that support mentorship and education for girls.