King Features has brokered a series of deals, on behalf of Fleischer Studios, that will expand the Betty Boop property into new categories.
New partners include:
- H3 for sportwear;
- Innovent Brands for domestic and home décor; and
- Rocking Pins for limited edition pins.
- Hyperround for apparel in South Korean, set to launch this summer;
- Ben & Derrek for apparel and accessories in South Korea, launching this fall;
- Guang-Jia for accessories in Thailand; and
- unnamed partners for goods in Japan.
- Le Pandorine for fashion bag accessories in Italy, set to launch in spring/summer 2019; and
- Sabron for apparel in Benelux.
- Passion Comercio for HBA in Brazil; and
- Loungerie for sleepwear, underwear, swim, and accessories in Brazil.
- Zazoo for fine art;
- MBI for figurines in the U.S., U.K and Erie;
- Bradford Exchange for home décor in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand; and
- Funko for Pop! vinyl figures.
“Betty’s upbeat, celebratory and positive personality along with her love of being in the spotlight make her a natural fit for the recent collaborations we’ve launched,” says Carla Silva, vice president and general manager, global head, licensing, King Features.