CBS Consumer Products has announced dozens of licensees that will be showcasing its new and exclusive products at Comic-Con 2019.
Fans of “Star Trek,” “Charmed” and “Carpool Karaoke” will be able to catch a glimpse of the newest branded merchandise available on the show floor. New partners and exclusive products available on-site at Comic-Con include:
- Chronicle Collectibles (“Star Trek” collectibles);
- Cinequest (“Charmed” pins and collectibles);
- Diamond Select Toys (“Star Trek” toys);
- Eaglemoss Hero Collector (“Star Trek” collectible ship models);
- Entertainment Earth (Happy Days lunchboxes);
- Factory Entertainment (“Star Trek” miniatures);
- Hallmark (“Star Trek” ornaments);
- Hero Within (“Star Trek” t-shirts);
- Icon Heroes (“Star Trek” letter opener);
- IDW Publishing (“Star Trek” Comics);
- Insight Editions (“Star Trek” Collectibles);
- QMx (“Star Trek” collectibles);
- Rubies (“Star Trek” costumes);
- Running Press (“Star Trek” collectibles);
- The Singing Machine (“Carpool Karaoke” games) and
- ThinkGeek (Classic “Star Trek” collectibles).
CBS Consumer Products will collaborate with partners for a variety of licensed product activations at Comic-Con including:
- A panel discussion, “Star Trek Year Five Writer’s Room,” with “Star Trek” comic writers Jackson Lanzing, Collin Kelly, Brandon Easton, Jody Houser, and Jim McCann.
- An in-booth signing by Star Trek: Year Five writers Brandon Easton, Jim McCann, Jody Houser, Jackson Lanzing, Collin Kelly and cover artist J.J. Lendl.
- An in-booth signing by J.K. Woodward, Mike Johnson and Scott Tipton.
- A pop-up shop at the Jean-Luc Picard: The First Duty exhibit featuring exclusive Star Trek: Picard merchandise and items from the series.
Simon & Schuster
- A book signing with Mike McMahan for his book, Star Trek: The Next Generation–Warped.
- A Twitter flash giveaway of Star Trek: Discovery: The Enterprise War along with Star Trek swag.
To stay up to date on the latest news from the event, check out our continuing coverage from the show floor.