Build-A-Bear has announced the launch of a new collection of plush, outfits and accessories based on the all-new adaptation of Disney’s The Lion King.
As part of the deal, fans of the franchise can now make their own Lion King plush in the Build-A-Bear Workshop. This is the first time that Disney’s The Lion King plush are being offered at Build-A-Bear Workshop.
The new collection includes the following plush available at the Workshop:
- Disney’s The Lion King Young Nala;
- Disney’s The Lion King Young Simba;
- Disney’s The Lion King Nala;
- Disney’s The Lion King Simba and
- Disney’s The Lion King Pumbaa.
The Lion King collaboration follows a recent Disney and Build-A-Bear partnership for a line of Avengers plush.