Deadline February 8, 2019
Are you passionate about brands and consumer products? Would you like to share your skills and expertise with a group of other leading licensing professionals who are shaping the industry for future generations? We’re looking for diverse new voices to fill several openings on the LIMA Board of Directors. Board Members have an opportunity to:
- Engage with other industry thought leaders who want to make a difference
- Help drive the decision making that affects the overall industry
- Have a stronger voice and increased visibility in the licensing industry
- Give back to the community while growing your professional network
If you wish to be considered for nomination or know someone who would make an excellent candidate for a Board position, we encourage you to submit an application. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a current active LIMA member and been involved in the licensing industry for at least five years
- Have participated in at least one LIMA activity during the past three years (for example, serving on a Committee or as a speaker/panelist at a LIMA-produced event)
To apply, send an email to Maura Regan, President, email@example.com detailing your qualifications, areas of interest, and what you feel you can contribute to LIMA and the larger industry as a Board Member.
Applications must be received by February 8, 2019.
Thank you for your interest, and Happy New Year!
Ciarán Coyle, Chairman
LIMA Nominating Committee